Andalusian Stallions....by me.

WHY ANOTHER BLOG?

I thought it would be fun to have a venue for the work of my students and friends who are artists, with a little of mine thrown in on the side.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A CONTRIBUTION FROM BRENDA CRETNEY






































Brenda was one of my students awhile ago.  Since that time she has moved on to more workshops and classes and is now part of a show put on by the Rochester Art Club.  She had to submit work to become a member of this prestigious group and just had two pieces accepted for their current show.

As she reads my blog regularly, Brenda was aware of the photos I sent to Wanda's Art Blog (Sidney, Seymour and Bermuda...our cats) for others to paint or draw.  Here is a water color sketch that she sent to me today...  I hope to post more of her work as soon as she sends it to me.

1 comment:

sandy said...

Wow Brenda, great job. Will look forward to seeing more of your work.